Spa & Wellness Africa Magazine
“Spa & Wellness Africa” (SWAMAG) – the new magazine in collaboration with Spa & Wellness Association of Africa(SWAA) and the first Continent-wide trade and consumer title.
“Spa & Wellness Africa” is dedicated to promoting Africa’s spa and wellness industry worldwide.
Special launch offer for advertisers / members
- 1.) Advertisement type – digital! Book your first advertisement in the SWAMAG’s digital edition now and you will receive the same advertisement free of charge.
The online version is free to download from SWAA web site http://www.swaafrica.org Advertisers can book your advert in the digital version available online now! Benefit from 5-6 months visibility and circulation via SWAMAG’s extensive marketing for the digital and printed magazine launch.
- 2) 10% Discount off of membership fees and advertisement costs! When you take out a SWAA membership and book your advertisement at the same time.
- 3) Series discount, for multiple booking. 10% available for second, third and fourth advertisements.
An extract from Spa & Wellness Africa magazine foreword by SWAA’s president Ms Elaine Okeke-Martin…………….
“WELCOME TO SPA AND WELLNESS AFRICA MAGAZINE.
We hope to promote the spa and wellness industry at home and overseas.
What this means for consumers and destinations on the continent is that they will be seen and heard by us and we hope to create and give an extra ordinary opportunity for them to promote their programs and packages here in Africa and overseas.
The industry in Africa is underdeveloped and large companies are not willing to make the right investments but this is all changing. Strong International brands and African brands are moving into this market with serious intent. Today consumers consider wellness tourism options in Africa and this rich and beautiful diverse continent has a lot to offer in indigenous treatments, products and healing.”
Spa & Wellness Africa magazine – Distributed by the Spa & Wellness Association of Africa at major Spa & Wellness events throughout Africa
- SWAA Networks Across African countries
- Annual SWAA Network Seminar in Mauritius
- Global Spa & Wellness Summit GSWS
Global Wellness Tourism Rises to $494 Billion
Research unveiled at 2014 Global Spa & Wellness Summit reveals worldwide spa industry grew 58% since 2007, with 34K spas added; wellness tourism expanded 12.5% last year
Annual Growth rate in Spa & Wellness tourism – North Africa/ Middle East: 16.2% – Sub-Saharan Africa: 12.6%
Fastest-Growing /Africa Wellness Tourism Countries being; South Africa, Morocco and Egypt. Top African inbound wellness tourism country leaders South Africa, Egypt, Morocco and Tunisia.
Channel Marketing Package – Online – offer – advertisers booking in the Jan 2016 e- edition will receive their advertisement free of charge in March 2016. Circulated /distributed to SWAA members and to everyone with an interest in Africa’s fast-growing spa and wellness sector. Soft copy available as a free download from SWAA web site.
Copies will be available at Spas, Resorts & Hotels, Day spas, Gyms, Beauty Salons, throughout:
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Bukina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Congo, cote D’Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Gambia, Guinea, Kenya, Libya, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Mauritius, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Seychelles, Senegal, Somalia, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tenerife, Tunisia, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara Zanzibar, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Regular articles and features for Spa & Wellness Africa magazine.
Spas out of Africa / Spa Personalities / Interviews with Key Spa Managers / Spa Design Africa
Business: Industry News / Spa & Resort Watch / African Holistic – Healing Therapies / Spa Operation / Events Calendar
Book your advertisementin Spa & Wellness Africa and put your Spa, Resort or Hotel, Brand, Products and Services “front of mind”.
- Promote your company’s products and services throughout Africa.
- Africa is an emerging market and the next big growth area.
- A region with an average GDP that is double that of the global average.
- A continent with a fast growing middle class with disposable income.
- A predominantly young population of over 1.1 billion.
- A region showing rapid consumer growth in lifestyle and personal care.
- An area where “Wellness tourism” is expected to grow 50% faster than overall tourism.
- Advertising in “Spa & Wellness Africa” will present you company’s products and services to targeted, industry specific customers.
- E-version will be available to download to tablets, computers and smart phones from SWAA’s Web site
Subscriptions – Don’t miss your quarterly copy – a must read for all Spa & Wellness professionals!
Subscribe today from to receive your quarterly copy
For a quote please supply us with the following information: